Provided by: Gemeente Zeewolde
Starting point is TOP Woldstrand Location: Strandweg 165, near Restaurant fika (parking lot)
- From this location you turn right (beach in the back) and after about 300 meters turn left (sloping path down) onto the Heermoes.
- The Weteringplein starts at the end. On the lawn is a sculpture by Carel Visser with the title Salami.
- Continue on the path of Weteringplein, on the right side of the water. This path changes into the Weteringpad and continue to follow this path.
- Almost at the end of the Weteringpad you will come across the artwork Sea Level, by Richard Serra. This artist indicates the sea level with this work of art. The two walls cut into the slope of the De Wetering landscape park.
- Keep following the path straight ahead. The De Verbeelding pavilion is located in the pond.
- On the left, just before the edge of the forest, you will find a white stone structure with a fresco on the open piece (grass). A watercolor painting on wet lime painted by the artist Jan van de Pavert.
- Go back to the paved path and keep following the path, through the tunnel.
- At the end of the path (t-junction) turn left and then immediately take the first left again (direction RCN Vakantiepark Zeewolde).
- Then take the first road on the right (recognition point on the right, Clubhuis van Jongeren 19NU, called the Groene Schuur).
- Continue on this road and turn right before Natuurkampeerterrein"De Banken\\\" and immediately turn right onto the mountain bike route. A yellow structure looms immediately to the right between the conifers and a little to the left of it a black version; The Remembered Self / The Forgotten Self by Ulf Rollof.
- Continue on this forest path (it ends up on the paved path again) and keep right, and follow this path to the ANWB pole, turn left here. You are now walking towards the water again.
- Turn left on the dike, back towards Zeewolde (recognition point RCN Vakantiepark Zeewolde).
- On this part of the route you will find two more works of art (just before the Horsterveer). Outside the dike, on the right hand side you pass a round dike body with a fence. The sanctuary of herman de vries (artist's request written in small letters) where nature can become nature. In other words, there is no nature maintenance here.
- Inside the dike, on the left, are the Corten steel columns by Evert Strobos.
- Follow the path to the starting point, TOP Woldstrand.
based on 0 reviews
Read the experiences of others below. This way you find out what score the route has received and you can decide whether this route is for you. Have fun!