Huis Klein Jagtlust
Country house

Huis Klein Jagtlust

The first owner was Pieter Heringa Cats (1823-1880). He was one of the richest inhabitants of Friesland. Johannes Bieruma Oosting later became heir to the estate. In 1911 D. Zeeger van Duijl became the owner. It was bought by J. Kemper in 1940 and was used as a rest and convalescent home in the 1940s and 1960s until it came into the possession of G. Gaastra in 1969. In 1985 it was sold on to Smilde Onroerend Goed BV [1] There are several national monuments on the Klein Jagtlust estate. The estate also included some farms (Donglust, Stercorando, Semper Virens), which are now part of Oranjestein. The building is a national monument and is not freely accessible.

Visit us

8453 WH Heerenveen
Friesland The Netherlands

Share this point of interest

See Routiq in...
  • Routiq Logo Routiq App
  • Browser Browser