Neermolen Visit the website
Former water grain mill on the Bosbeek. The first mention of this mill dates back to 1330. At the beginning of the 14th century it became the ban mill of the Abbey of Thorn, a function it retained until the French era. The current building dates from 1859 (facing brick in the facade); it is a small deep house of three bays and one storey under a wolf roof (Flemish tiles). , built over the Bosbeek.
Share this point of interest