Call us
The history of Drakensteyn dates back to 1360, when this castle was first written about. In 1634 Ernst van Reede became the owner of Drakensteyn. His son Gerard had a new, octagonal house built in 1640. The house was then recognized as a ridderhofstad and Gerard became a knight. He then also built a presbytery, a school, a mill and an inn in the village.

Visit us

3749AS Baarn
Utrecht The Netherlands

Share this point of interest

See Routiq in...
  • Routiq Logo Routiq App
  • Browser Browser