The current main building is from 1658. The facade is from 1812. It is a flat with central risalite with a double front door. Above the door is a pediment in which a clockwork has been placed. The gatehouse and the square canal system still remind us of the o

Visit us

5741PJ Laarbeek
North Brabant The Netherlands

Share this point of interest

See Routiq in...
  • Routiq Logo Routiq App
  • Browser Browser