Old Groninger Churches
Hervormde kerk Visit the website
The oldest part dates from 1773. Documents show that a church already stood here in 1350. The medieval, detached church tower was still in use until 1888. After the demolition of the old tower, a new one was built against the church. In the church is a beautiful pulpit with Empire motifs from the 18th century. Comes from the demolished church of Weiwerd.
Key address (es):
M. Topper-Maters, Woldweg 148, 9606 PJ, KROPSWOLDE, tel. 0598-323801
T. Zijl-Heerlien, Woldeweg 106, 9606 PH, KROPSWOLDE, tel. 0598-322546
Groningen The Netherlands
Share this point of interest