Molen Landzicht (romp/restant) Visit the website
This mill was built in 1856 as the second mill in Numansdorp. The mill was initially powered by wind power, until a mechanical drive took over. In 1953 the cover of the mill was therefore removed; not much later the rest followed.
3281AE Hoeksche Waard
South Holland The Netherlands
Share this point of interest