Lonnekermolen Visit the website
This mill was built here in 1851 as a replacement for an old mill that burned down in 1847. At the beginning of the 20th century, the mill fell into disrepair, but after the First World War, the mill was restored. After that, the mill was refurbished several times to keep the mill running smoothly.
7525 PC Enschede
Overijssel The Netherlands
Share this point of interest