De Hoop

De Hoop

Visit the website
This wooden octagon was installed in 1867 as a replacement for a corn and hulling mill, which went up in flames in 1881. The tower mill was used until 1947, but then deteriorated. After repairs, the mill was made ready for use. It is open for visitors on Saturdays.

Visit us

9262NE Sumar
Friesland The Netherlands

Share this point of interest

See Routiq in...
  • Routiq Logo Routiq App
  • Browser Browser