St. Annamolen Visit the website
On the edge of the Weerter church village of Tungelroy, somewhat hidden from the Tungeler Dorpsstraat, is the round stone Sint-Anna Mill. In 1875 the belt mill was built on the Tungeler Dorpsstraat. The mill replaced two older water mills along the Tungelroyse brook. The inside of the mill was restored in 1967 and then the mill was largely restored again in 2009-2011. The mill runs and grinds regularly through the efforts of volunteer millers. The mill exhibits old miller's tools and grain-building equipment.
Limburg The Netherlands
Share this point of interest