Molen Ter Leede Visit the website
It was not until 1985 that the mill was given the name Ter Leede, named after the water board that was established in 1915. With this, the original name Voormolen or Voorste Molen will probably be forgotten forever. In 2006 a torn midsummer was replaced. The front of the upper house and various beams were also restored. After which in 2007 the mill was festively put back into use.
Ter Leede 2
4142 LD Vijfheerenlanden
Utrecht The Netherlands
Share this point of interest