Vliegend Hert Visit the website
In 1572 Brielle was taken by the Beggars. In the 17th century, the city walls with the mill were demolished. The so-called Molenbolwerk was placed on the east side, which was later replaced by a tower mill. The mill burned down in 1810 and it was not until 1973 that a major restoration took place.
't Vliegend Hert
South Holland The Netherlands
Share this point of interest